Email parsing…Resumes & Job Orders Parsed From Your Inbox!
We have supported batched email parsing of resumes sent to email addresses for years. We have now added this feature for our job order parsing clients as well. Best of all, retrieving your parsed results could not be easier! I will illustrate a typical setup below:
1. You provide an email address; our software checks this address for any new emails at a configurable interval;
2. Any new emails (and any attachments) are retrieved from the email box and scheduled for parsing;
3. The parsed data is then available on our servers awaiting your retrieval;
4. You make the appropriate call to our servers to retrieve the data;
5. HR-XML is returned to you for processing.
No longer will you need to write code to extract the body or attachments of emails to parse the data. We take care of all that for you. Simply set up an email box and make one request. It could not be easier!